This is already the 4th recap since we started writing these, and what a great ride 2022 has been. We’ve been focussing on improving the core of Ploi to make it more stable, reliable, and better. As you are used from us, we’re not stopping.
We’re really grateful for the feedback you have been giving and for helping us out, this helps a lot in making Ploi a better place and helping you make your developer's life easier.
Let's sum up a few of the highlights for 2022!
- The NGINX update 🌍
- The source control update 🕵️
- Docker support 🐳
- Worker servers are now available
- Ubuntu 22 support
- Mobile app update 📱
- New roadmap 🛣️
- Published open source roadmap software
- Published open source heatmap software
PHP 8.2 released
On December 8th, PHP 8.2 was released. This beautiful new PHP version is also available on the panel for you to install! To view all the changes and updates for PHP 8.2 take a look at this article.
What's coming for 2023?
So when you're looking at our roadmap, you might notice we're not done yet. There is so much awesome stuff on there, and we do not stop working until we've finished all those cards. If you have a feature in mind or discovered a bug, do not hesitate and feel free to submit it to our roadmap. We also post regularly on our social media about the updates we do.
Another big thing for 2023 is our anniversary of 5 years! Yes, it's been that long. Keep a close eye on us in February, we've got some awesome things coming up to celebrate 🎉
Be sure to follow us on social media!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ploi_deploy
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/ploideploy
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ploi_deploy/
Thank you for using Ploi in 2022 and we hope to see you in 2023, waiting for a big bag of features to come that year 😎👋
Here is the recap of last year: https://ploi.io/news/recap-ploi-2021
- [Added] PHP 8.2 🎉
- [Added] Ability to decouple staging & production sites to have them separated
- [Added] Ability to install Docker to default servers with NGINX
- [Added] Ability to clear the cache of listed files inside the NGINX editor
- [Added] Ability to reset deployment status for staging to production sites
- [Updated] The worker servers & their application feature have gotten a lot of updates, such as advanced repository installation, webhook URL, and deployment logging
- [Updated] When you spawn a daemon or queue and had the "does supervisor need to run" insight, it will now delete that insight automatically
- [Fixed] Error when saving an empty .env file
- [Fixed] Interval destroy for NodeJS sites and live-logs
- [Added] 'name' key to the repository endpoint - https://developers.ploi.io/repositories/get-repository
- [Added] Global overview of all the servers with their monitoring data in 1 request - https://developers.ploi.io/servers/monitored