Server insights is a great feature by Ploi that allows you to get help with optimizations. A good example could be the max_children being reached for PHP. Ploi will help you discover these errors and help you fix these.
Ploi will check obvious log files, service statuses, and more to determine whether there are optimizations possible for your server. You can visit the insights on server level, on the left hand side press "Insights".
Currently, it will check for these optimizations:
- PHP max_children reached, per PHP version and per pool
- Check if supervisor is running without using it
- Check if Node could use an LTS update
- Check if the system clock is in sync
- Check if the load average is high for a longer period of time
- Check if the MySQL/MariaDB binlogs are growing and filling up your disk space
- Check if you have a large number of package and/or security updates available
Ploi will also allow you to automatically fix these optimizations, so you don't have to worry about difficult configurations.
If there are no optimizations listed you have either not run them yet, or there is no optimization available. You can force run the insights by pressing the "Refresh" button at the top right.