As you might of noticed a lot has changed; we ditched the logo and changed the complete design.
We have changed our primary color from #62A6A6 to #1853DB, a very clean blue color. With that we have dropped the logo, basically the logo now is “ploi.io”:
With this update there are also some significant changes under the hood, we have optimized a lot in the backend for your comfort.
To sum up the changes;
- Ditched our logo (all text now)
- Changed branding color from #62A6A6 to #1853DB
- Completely redesigned frontend website
- Completely hauled over the panel design
- Changed login, register & password forget page
- Code editor highlighting added
- Exported sites & servers to 1 general search bar
- A lot of new features added to API (server creation is still in progress & changelog page is coming to https://developers.ploi.io)
- Ability to export personal user data to see what we save
- Speed improvements panel
- Bug fixes panel
And we’re not done yet! In this month we will be doing a lot of stuff to our API and we also have some very nice features coming to the panel🔥
We’d appreciate your opinion about this, be sure to let us know what you think!