We have had a lot of questions about Black Friday for this year, if we are participating in this discount round. Well good news, because we are!
Enjoy 50% discount to extend your current subscription for a month ? Use the following code while using manual payment on the subscription page: BLACK-FRIDAY-2019
This code will only work on the 29th of November 2019 and is usable once per account for a maximum of 1 month.
- [Added] Ability to change repository URL
- [Added] Ability to change the default sorting of servers on the index (check your profile settings)
- [Added] Telegram notification screenshot has been added to the frontend notifications page
- [Added] Ability to run database backups on demand
- [Added] PHPRedis is now installed by default on all new servers (you can install it on your current server using our documentation article)
- [Added] API servers endpoint now also displays whether server needs a reboot or not
- [Added] SFTP password support for database backups
- [Fixed] When leaving keep backup amount field empty error would be generated
- [Fixed] Automatic updates notification for slack and discord didn’t contain the servers name
- [Fixed] The process of enabling and disabling OPCache
- [Fixed] Bugfix in Daemon’s tab where it would not display users field if it did not contain custom system users
- [Changed] Updated Vultr logo to their new logo
- [Updated] Updated our WYSIWYG editor to latest version