It's been one of the most requested features people liked to see for Ploi: white labeling. The time is finally coming!
With Ploi Core, you'll power-launch your webhosting company. Using the ploi.io system as backbone you will be able to serve your customers your custom panel & feeling.
The scheduled release is around 20th of august, which could be moved around still. We'll also be releasing a demo of the panel soon so you can see what the capabilities are and how the panel looks & feels.
Sign up for the Ploi Core newsletter here to stay up to date about the release and future updates:
- [Upcoming] White label: https://ploi-core.io
- [Added] Hetzner Let’s Encrypt wildcard support
- [Added] Ability to add commands (small script) when rolling back deployments
- [Re-added] Ability to remove files in file explorer
- [Improved] Rate limiting on specific actions now take the actual URL into consideration
- [Improved] FAQ on pricing page: https://ploi.io/pricing
- [Improved] Newly created system users now default to sudo false
- [Fixed] DB backups with zip password protection could not contain a ‘&’ character, validation is updated
- [Fixed] Installation failures for servers that had MariaDB
- [Fixed] Quick deploy toggle was also showing for non supported GIT drivers, this should not happen
- [Fixed] PHP version button on site level was not indicating which version it was running, it is now