Since you can create your own S3 server on Ploi with the Minio software it would be great if you can also backup to this server. And you easily can!
Head over to your profile and select Backup configurations, then select the "Custom S3" driver:
Next enter the following credentials:
- Label: To recognize your configuration when setting this up
- Access key: The access key from your Minio server
- Access secret: The secret key from your Minio server
- Bucket name: The name of the bucket you created in your Minio server
- Endpoint: The HTTP endpoint of your server, this could be for example: http://184.108.40.206:9000
Now save the backup configuration, Ploi will directly verify if it can connect to your S3 server so you know whether it works or not.
After you've done this, you can now easily select this backup configuration when creating a backup.